December has been a wild month for Malcolm Turnbull and those clinging to his coat-tails!
Whilst his support from our pensioners is dropping at an exponential rate there is one graph attached to his name that is soaring, the amount of refugee’s he plans on bringing here. 19,000 to be precise. But hey it’s not like we’ve encountered any problems with our last few batches of multiculturalism..
Oh wait! Here are some recent headlines:
- Apex gang members escape conviction after Melbourne home invasion.
- 30 Apex thugs bash 2 tradies on St Kilda job site.
- Apex gang: Suspected members arrested over terrifying attacks.
- Six men with baseball bats bash man, steal his Mercedes, then use it in burglary.
- Apex gang member sought by police over Malvern carjacking.
- Three African Apex gang members ‘slash woman with a knife in violent robbery.
- Springvale Commonwealth Bank fire: Twenty-seven people injured, six seriously burned.
- Hero Melbourne tradesman grabs fire extinguisher and sprays man of African appearance attempting to ‘blow up a PETROL STATION.
- Gangs brawl in Melbourne. Why did we import this danger?
- Pregnant woman attacked: refugee program again?
- African rioting tears through Melbourne.
- ‘Failure to fit in’ feeding African-linked crime surge.
- Melbourne, Australia: 5 Muslim Immigrants Viciously Attack a 14-Year-old Aussie Boy.
- Streets Of Sydney. Attack police, Waving ISIS Flags, Chanting.
I think you get the picture..
weeks months years of headlines such as these the left-wing mainstream media refuses to address the underlying issue and only a few of these atrocities received the mass media coverage they all deserved. But of course.. How could we possibly expect to see mass coverage of each of these stories when the mainstream media are busy vilifying patriots:
- Why sacking Peter Dutton should be at the top of Australia’s list of New Year’s resolutions.
- United Patriot Front members charged after Bendigo mock beheading video.
- Far right leader Blair Cottrell clashes with Muslim and indigenous community members on fiery ABC debate.
- Dutton Needs To Sing A Different Tune This Christmas: He is political incorrectness gone mad.
- Please Explain: Pauline Hanson’s Breathtaking Bigotry Helps #DefineAboriginal
- 2016 sucked. Here are 16 reasons why. (Patriots, Patriots, Trump, Hanson, Patriots)
- Trump, Hanson lowering bar ‘of new social norms’, say researchers.
- Corey Bernardi and the conservative zeitgeist. (By the way his name is Cory*)
- Helping Cory Bernardi figure out why everyone calls him a homophobe.
Malcolm Turnbull’s approval ratings are currently lower than Tony Abbott’s were when Turnbull initiated his coup and took over as leader of the Liberal Party, and yet even though he cited polling numbers as the reasoning behind his power-grab, we’re yet to see him taste the humble pie.
Over 8500 voters were polled in Newspoll surveys conducted by The Australian between October and December, finding a 7% nosedive in primary vote confidence for the Coalition among voters over the age of 50, and its no wonder! Turnbull’s planned pension cuts will negatively impact the lives of many of the pensioners who have worked their entire lives for this country, bled for this country, they’ve built this country and who will benefit from their stolen pension? You guessed it, Turnbull’s new welfare-dependant
I believe that any “refugee” who commits a single crime in this country in their first 5 years here should be instantly deported! Sure there are legitimate refugee’s who need a safe haven, but they aren’t travelling through 10 safe countries to make sure they arrive at the one who will give them the most money for nothing and they sure aren’t the ones out stabbing our cyclists!
Charity starts at home and as long as we have a single citizen homeless and hungry we should not send a single cent overseas in aid and nor should we take in a single refugee. It’s about time we put our own god damn citizens first! We sure as hell aren’t receiving any 100 million dollar aid donations from Indonesia (even though our governments seem obsessed with sending them the to our “peaceful neighbours to the north”…
Patriots have had enough, our voices are being heard and there are politicians who are heading our calls. In 2017 these patriotic pollies are primed to take charge and begin the process of taking back our country from those who wish to destroy it!
Follow this link to read about one such patriotic pollie who is primed for a big 2017: Will Cory Bernardi lead the Australian Majority to victory?
Copyright © 2016 ALTCON